- Located in Putsborough, a picturesque hamlet, and is only a 10-minute walk to Putsborough Sands beach.
- The property sleeps up to 6 people with 3 bedrooms, and pets are welcome.
- Several amenities provided such as a DVD player, Sky entertainment package, oil central heating, satellite TV, and Wi-Fi.
- Has a large bespoke kitchen, a lovely dining room, and great outdoor space including garden furniture and a Weber BBQ.
- Ample private parking on the drive, and a complimentary car parking permit for multi-award winning Putsborough Sands is included.
|Sleeps||Up to 6|
|Pet Friendly||Yes, 2 pets welcome|
Putsborough The Anchorage is a delightful detached Devon Longhouse situated in the charming hamlet of Putsborough, just a 10-minute walk from the multi-award-winning Putsborough Sands beach.The property is spacious and immaculately presented throughout, offering plenty of room for the whole family with three bedrooms, a large bespoke kitchen, a lovely dining room for relaxed get-togethers, and great outdoor space complete with garden furniture and a Weber BBQ. The property also provides a complimentary car parking permit for Putsborough Sands.The house is well-equipped with modern amenities such as oil central heating, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, and a DVD player with Sky entertainment package. Two pets are welcome, and a travel cot, highchair, and stairgate are available for families with young children.With amenities just 1.5 miles away and short breaks considered from November to March, Putsborough The Anchorage is the perfect place for a relaxing family vacation in Devon.