- Superb single-storey property in Bideford, Devon
- 3 bedrooms – 1 x super-king size (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x king size and 1x single
- Bathroom and shower room with walk-in shower
- Open-plan living space with TV and 4G WIFI, electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and coffee machine
- Off-road parking, private decking, ample lawn, surrounding woodlands and lake – no smoking and two dogs allowed
|Pet Friendly:||✔️ Yes|
Dragonfly Lodge promises an unforgettable holiday experience. Located in a secluded, wooded plot of nearly one acre in Forest Lakes, Devon, the lodge features unfettered views of the lake and the surrounding hills.Whether you’re spending time on the deck or taking in the night sky during the warm summer evenings, you can take in the tranquility of your surroundings. The land is home to a variety of aerial and ground wildlife, including deer, dragonflies, owls and a pair of buzzing buzzards overhead.The lodge has a Scandavian style interior with three bedrooms – super king-sized zip-and-link, a regular king-sized and a single – and two large bathrooms, featuring a split-level walk-in shower and a full bath. The open-plan kitchen and its selection of appliances, extensive dining table, living room area with a TV, DVD player and Nintendo Wii, and the spacious balcony overlooking the lake make Dragonfly Lodge an ideal retreat for a family or group of friends.