- Read more: Why does Westward Ho have a Pebble Ridge?
If you’ve ever visited Westward Ho Beach in North Devon, you may have noticed a fascinating feature, a long pile of pebbles known as the pebble ridge. In this article, we’ll explore the origins of this unique landform and why it’s so important to the local community. Two Miles Long, But New? The pebble ridge…
Recent Blog Posts
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Absolutely Avoid Putsborough
- 11 Reasons Why You Should Absolutely Avoid Croyde
- Visitors Guide to Combe Martin
- Visitors Guide to Ilfracombe
- Visitors Guide to Croyde
- Visitors Guide to Woolacombe
- Why does Westward Ho have a Pebble Ridge?
- The Appledore-Instow Ferry: A Journey Through Time
- 9 Places Not to MISS OUT on when Travelling to Bideford
- Bideford to Barnstaple (and vice versa)
Things to See & Do