- Read more: Annual Clovelly Maritime Festival (July 23, 2023)
Set sail for a day filled with excitement and entertainment at the Annual Clovelly Maritime Festival, in aid of the Mission to Seafarers. From 10 am to 5 pm, experience a variety of activities, games, and performances designed to captivate attendees of all ages. The main event, the Clovelly Cup yacht race, will commence at […]
Join the Seaweed Celebration: A Guide to the Clovelly Village Seaweed FestivalRead more: Join the Seaweed Celebration: A Guide to the Clovelly Village Seaweed Festival
Experience the health and nutritional benefits of seaweed at the Seaweed Festival in Bideford’s Clovelly Village. This annual event features food stalls, cooking demonstrations, educational talks, workshops, and activities for all ages. All proceeds go to a local charity, the North Devon Hospice. Don’t miss out on this exciting celebration of seaweed and the stunning Devon coastline.
Recent Blog Posts
- Bideford Town Centre: A Locals Guide
- A Pawsome Guide to Dog-Friendly Cafes in Bideford
- Exploring Dog-Friendly Cafes in North Devon
- Best Dog-Friendly Cafes in Ilfracombe
- The Ultimate Guide to Dog-Friendly Cafes in Great Torrington
- A Guide to Woolacombe’s Dog-Friendly Cafes
- Dog-Friendly Cafe Adventures in Croyde
- Braunton’s Most Inviting Dog-Friendly Cafes
- Barnstaple’s Coziest Dog-Friendly Cafes
- Must-Visit Dog-Friendly Cafes in Westward Ho!
Are You Local?
If so we’d love to hear from you!
We’re doing our best to document everything within a 10 mile radius of Bideford, but we cannot do everything, instantly or alone.
So reach out to us right now and start a conversation.
Things to See & Do