- Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dog-Friendly Cafes in Appledore
Welcome to our ultimate local guide to Appledore’s dog-friendly cafe scene! If you’re a coffee-loving pet owner, you’re in for a treat. We’ve organised a list of the best spots where you can enjoy your favourite brew while your four-legged friend joins in on the fun. Uncover hidden gems, explore menus, and find out about […]
- Read more: Exploring Appledore’s Dog-Friendly Pubs
If you’re a dog owner looking for the perfect place to enjoy a drink or a meal without leaving your pet behind, you’ve come to the right spot. In this local guide, we’ll take you on a journey through Appledore’s dog-friendly pubs that embrace dogs as part of the family. We understand first-hand the deep […]
17 Reasons Why You Should Absolutely AVOID ANYWHERE Near Bideford (inc Westward Ho!, Instow, Appledore & Northam Burrows)Read more: 17 Reasons Why You Should Absolutely AVOID ANYWHERE Near Bideford (inc Westward Ho!, Instow, Appledore & Northam Burrows)
Seriously, considering a visit to these places in Devon? We’re telling you, there’s absolutely nothing to see or do here. At all. No sir-ree. Bideford’s Long Bridge is just another boring bridge. Oh, it has 24 arches and has been standing since 1286? Yawn. Do something already… Westward Ho’s pebble ridge? More like a rubble […]
- Read more: 7 Reasons Why You Should ABSOLUTELY AVOID Instow
Are you thinking about visiting Instow in Devon? Honestly, there’s absolutely nothing to see or do here. 1. The beach at Instow is just too sandy. Who would want to spend a day with sand getting absolutely everywhere? 2. The Boathouse Pub is completely overrated. A waterfront pub with locally-brewed ales and a seafood-centric menu? […]
- Read more: The Quay Inn, Instow
The Quay Inn, located in the beautiful Instow, Devon, is a cosy pub with an exceptional reputation for serving delicious food, and great beer, and providing a fantastic atmosphere. Situated in a picturesque location, you can take in the stunning views of Appledore and Bideford while enjoying your meal. With both downstairs and upstairs seating […]
- Read more: Appledore, a “Must See” Village Near Bideford
Rich maritime heritage of Appledore, Devon in this informative guide. Learn about the village’s fascinating history, from its Viking past to its thriving port in the Elizabethan era. Explore the local attractions, from the Appledore Shipbuilders to the maritime museum, and enjoy a taste of Hocking’s Ice Cream, a delicious brand unique to North Devon.
- Read more: MS Oldenburg: The Graceful Ferry Serving the Island of Lundy
Tthe fascinating history and unique experience of the MS Oldenburg, a graceful passenger ferry serving the picturesque island of Lundy in the Bristol Channel. From its origins in Germany to its current role as a beloved transportation and charter vessel, the Oldenburg offers visitors a comfortable and modernized journey with stunning views and lively amenities.
Recent Blog Posts
- Bideford Town Centre: A Locals Guide
- A Pawsome Guide to Dog-Friendly Cafes in Bideford
- Exploring Dog-Friendly Cafes in North Devon
- Best Dog-Friendly Cafes in Ilfracombe
- The Ultimate Guide to Dog-Friendly Cafes in Great Torrington
- A Guide to Woolacombe’s Dog-Friendly Cafes
- Dog-Friendly Cafe Adventures in Croyde
- Braunton’s Most Inviting Dog-Friendly Cafes
- Barnstaple’s Coziest Dog-Friendly Cafes
- Must-Visit Dog-Friendly Cafes in Westward Ho!
Are You Local?
If so we’d love to hear from you!
We’re doing our best to document everything within a 10 mile radius of Bideford, but we cannot do everything, instantly or alone.
So reach out to us right now and start a conversation.
Things to See & Do