- Read more: Top Surfing Spots in North Devon: A Local’s Guide
North Devon, a gem in the Southwest of England, is a premier surfing destination for the UK. With its stunning beaches and variety of waves, it’s perfect for surfers of all skill levels. North Devon has absolutely stellar surfing beaches and in this comprehensive, local’s guide, we cover ALL of the surfing beaches here in…
- Read more: 7 Reasons Why You Should Absolutely AVOID Saunton Sands
Are you considering a visit to Saunton Sands in Devon? Let us warn you, there’s absolutely nothing to see or do here. It’s all sand, sea fun, frolics, probably a dropped ice cream and definitely a spilt coffee. The Beach is just FAR TOO LONG!! Three miles of golden sand? Sounds like too much walking.…
- Read more: Seasons By the Coast of Devon
Welcome to the magical charm of North Devon’s coastal allure, a year-round affair that knows no season. From the sun-kissed beaches of summer to the windswept walks of winter, the coastline of Devon offers an ever-evolving spectacle of nature’s finest. Experience the thrill of riding the Atlantic waves, explore the underwater world in fascinating rockpools,…
- Read more: The Best Surfing Beaches in Devon
Devon is rapidly gaining a reputation as one of the best surfing spots in the UK. With it’s stunning coastline and excellent surfing conditions, both North Devon and South Devon offer some of the most fantastic surfing beaches around. In this guide, we’ll explore the best surfing beaches in Devon, helping you make the most…
- Read more: Discover North Devon’s Best Surfing Beaches
If you’re looking for the perfect surfing destination in the UK, North Devon should be at the top of your list. With stunning beaches and a variety of waves, this area caters to surfers of all skill levels. To help you choose the best beach for your surfing needs, we spoke with James from Sandy…
- Read more: Does Bideford Bay have a Beach?
Explore the stunning beaches of Bideford Bay in Devon, UK, from the dramatic cliffs of Clovelly to the long, sandy stretches of Saunton Sands. Discover the unique features of each beach, and find out the answer to the question on everyone’s mind: does Bideford Bay have a beach?
Recent Blog Posts
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Absolutely Avoid Putsborough
- 11 Reasons Why You Should Absolutely Avoid Croyde
- Visitors Guide to Combe Martin
- Visitors Guide to Ilfracombe
- Visitors Guide to Croyde
- Visitors Guide to Woolacombe
- Why does Westward Ho have a Pebble Ridge?
- The Appledore-Instow Ferry: A Journey Through Time
- 9 Places Not to MISS OUT on when Travelling to Bideford
- Bideford to Barnstaple (and vice versa)
Things to See & Do