Discover a secluded, contemporary barn conversion for the perfect family or friends getaway.
Dilly Dally Barn, Bradworthy (Cottage)
- Wonderful detached barn conversion perfect for exploring Devon & Cornwall
- Ground floor with 3 bedrooms and bathroom
- Open plan living area with woodburning stove
- Amenities include electric oven, fridge/freezer, WiFi, TV with Freeview, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Off road parking for 1 car and a lawned garden with patio and furniture
Set in a secluded spot next door to lush open fields outside of the village of Bradworthy, this detached single storey barn conversion provides the perfect family or friends getaway destination.
The contemporary style and finishing touches create a homely atmosphere, with all rooms boasting oak flooring but for the tiled bathroom. Natural light floods the space thanks to skylights atop the vaulted ceilings and beams.
Unwind and cosy up on the comfy leather sofas surrounding the alluring woodburning stove and get ready to host an evening after discovering your inner chef in the spacious and well-equipped kitchen/diner. Patio doors allow entrance to the outdoor garden and furniture area.
The possibilities continue with three bedrooms: a King-size double, a twin and single, and one bathroom with both a bath and shower for convenience. Head out to explore the area with ease as on-site parking is provided.
The address for Dilly Dally Barn, Bradworthy (Cottage) we have is: Dilly Dally Barn, Bradworthy. Use the map below for a closer view. Do check with your host for a definite location.
About the Local Area (Bradworthy)
Nestled in the heart of North Devon, Bradworthy is a beautiful village surrounded by rolling hills and captivating countryside.
Unlike some of the more popular tourist destinations in the area, Bradworthy remains relatively undiscovered, making it the perfect destination for those looking for a peaceful getaway.
What is Bradworthy Famous For?
Bradworthy is famous for its annual Goose Fair, which takes place every year on the first Wednesday in October. The fair has been held in the village since the 12th century and is a popular event that attracts visitors from far and wide.
Things To Do In Bradworthy
Bradworthy may be a small village, but there are plenty of things to do and see in the area.
Here are just a few of the most popular:
- Take a stroll around the village and explore its charming streets and historic buildings.
- Visit the nearby beaches of Bude and Widemouth Bay, which are just a short drive away and offer stunning coastal views.
- Go for a hike on the South West Coast Path, which runs through the nearby countryside and offers some of the most spectacular views in the area.
Things Near By Bradworthy
If you’re looking for more things to do and see near Bradworthy, there are plenty of options to choose from.
Here are just a few:
- Visit the charming town of Clovelly, which is just a short drive away and offers stunning views of the coastline.
- Explore the rugged landscape of Dartmoor National Park, which is just a short drive from Bradworthy and is home to some of the most spectacular scenery in the area.
- Take a trip to the nearby Tamar Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which offers stunning views of the River Tamar and the surrounding countryside.
With its rich history, beautiful countryside, and friendly locals, it’s the perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Here are the featured accommodation to Dilly Dally Barn, Bradworthy (Cottage) which are also in and around Bideford.
Here are the related accommodation to Dilly Dally Barn, Bradworthy (Cottage) which are also in and around Bideford.
Our newsletter is packed with helpful tips and resources to help you mazimise your time in & around Bideford. Sign up now and join our community of savvy Bideford’ers.
About the Author
Welcome to Bideford.com! I’m Matt, a seasoned explorer and avid fan of Bideford and the broader North Devon area. With over a decade of consistent family visits, virtually every weekend, I’ve immersed myself in the rich history and vibrant culture Bideford & North Devon.
On this site, you’ll find a wealth of knowledge amassed from my adventures here. From in-depth local guides to engaging blog posts about Bideford. Whether you’re looking for recommendations on things to do or guidance on where to stay we have you covered. Join me as we delve into the heart of Bideford, North Devon – a town that’s more than just a destination, but an experience waiting to be discovered.
Do you want to see your favourite Bideford attraction, place to stay, event or activity listed here? Contact Us!
We have done our best to ensure that the details about Dilly Dally Barn, Bradworthy (Cottage) are correct at the time of publishing. But do be aware that things change over time and we’re also human. We do not provide all the content in our web listings. Much of it comes from third-parties. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or misrepresentations in these listings. Please note that the information presented here is solely for informational purposes and does not constitute an endorsement by us.