Welcome to Trepolpen, a tranquil family and friends holiday home in Kilkhampton, perfect for exploring Cornwall's coast and countryside.
Trepolpen, Kilkhampton (Pet Friendly Apartment)
- A delightful single-storey holiday home is located in Kilkhampton, Cornwall.
- The property has three bedrooms, one King-size with an ensuite bathroom, one King-size and one Twin (zip/link, super king on request).
- Additionally, the house includes a bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC, plus a shower room with walk-in shower, basin, and WC; and a cloakroom with basin and WC.
- The open-plan living space offers a kitchen, dining area, and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- The condo has electric central heating, electric underfloor heating, and woodburning stove. Plus, it offers Smart TV, WiFi, cot, highchair, fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove, bed linen, towels and ample off-road parking.
- The condo also has an enclosed multi-level rear garden and patio, as well as a front courtyard. Pets and Smoking are not permitted.
- The nearest shops and pubs are 0.2 miles away, while the beach is 3.5 miles away.
- Note: The en suite King-size bedroom is heated via radiators, the rest of the property has underfloor heating.
- Note: Although the property is single-storey, there are two steps between the main living area and the King-size bedroom with en-suite, please take care.
|Pet Friendly:||✔️ Yes|
Trepolpen is a single-storey holiday home situated in a quiet residential area in Kilkhampton village. Offering a tranquil escape for families and groups of friends, Trepolpen is perfectly placed to explore the coast and countryside of Cornwall.
Upon arrival, you’re welcomed by a spacious driveway and gravel path leading to a charming enclosed courtyard at the centre of the house. Relax and soak up the sun in the courtyard area with a cool, crisp drink.
Inside, the open-plan living space is impressively appointed with contemporary and traditional décor and home to comfortable seating, a woodburning stove, kitchen and dining area. Relax in front of the Smart TV, or utilise the extensive range of modern amenities in the kitchen to create a delicious feast for all. You can even enjoy alfresco dining in the private garden with lovely shrubbery.
Three thoughtfully-laid out bedrooms complete the accommodation, comprising two king-size bedrooms and one twin room; the latter has the option to be a zip and link feature for flexible arrangements. Freshen up after your journey in one of two shower rooms and a family bathroom.
Boasting great access to local amenities in the village including Fryer’s Tearoom, The New Inn and a convenience store, plus fantastic attractions nearby like Bude beach, The Castle Bude, South West Coast Path and The Milky Way Adventure Park, Trepolpen is sure to provide a memorable staycation.
The address for Trepolpen, Kilkhampton (Pet Friendly Apartment) we have is: Trepolpen, Kilkhampton. Use the map below for a closer view. Do check with your host for a definite location.
About the Local Area (Kilkhampton)
Here are the featured accommodation to Trepolpen, Kilkhampton (Pet Friendly Apartment) which are also in and around Bideford.
Here are the related accommodation to Trepolpen, Kilkhampton (Pet Friendly Apartment) which are also in and around Bideford.
Our newsletter is packed with helpful tips and resources to help you mazimise your time in & around Bideford. Sign up now and join our community of savvy Bideford’ers.
About the Author
Welcome to Bideford.com! I’m Matt, a seasoned explorer and avid fan of Bideford and the broader North Devon area. With over a decade of consistent family visits, virtually every weekend, I’ve immersed myself in the rich history and vibrant culture Bideford & North Devon.
On this site, you’ll find a wealth of knowledge amassed from my adventures here. From in-depth local guides to engaging blog posts about Bideford. Whether you’re looking for recommendations on things to do or guidance on where to stay we have you covered. Join me as we delve into the heart of Bideford, North Devon – a town that’s more than just a destination, but an experience waiting to be discovered.
Do you want to see your favourite Bideford attraction, place to stay, event or activity listed here? Contact Us!
We have done our best to ensure that the details about Trepolpen, Kilkhampton (Pet Friendly Apartment) are correct at the time of publishing. But do be aware that things change over time and we’re also human. We do not provide all the content in our web listings. Much of it comes from third-parties. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or misrepresentations in these listings. Please note that the information presented here is solely for informational purposes and does not constitute an endorsement by us.