- Read more: Beach Hut Hire in Woolacombe & Westward Ho!
Beach hut hire is trending upward in popularity as more people are choosing seaside holidays and vacationing locally. This guide will focus on the beach huts in Woolacombe and Westward Ho!, providing you with essential information on what to expect from hiring a beach hut, cost details, and key things to consider when renting one.…
- Read more: Seasons By the Coast of Devon
Welcome to the magical charm of North Devon’s coastal allure, a year-round affair that knows no season. From the sun-kissed beaches of summer to the windswept walks of winter, the coastline of Devon offers an ever-evolving spectacle of nature’s finest. Experience the thrill of riding the Atlantic waves, explore the underwater world in fascinating rockpools,…
- Read more: 17 Reasons Why You Should Absolutely AVOID ANYWHERE Near Bideford (inc Westward Ho!, Instow, Appledore & Northam Burrows)
Seriously, considering a visit to these places in Devon? We’re telling you, there’s absolutely nothing to see or do here. At all. No sir-ree. Bideford’s Long Bridge is just another boring bridge. Oh, it has 24 arches and has been standing since 1286? Yawn. Do something already… Westward Ho’s pebble ridge? More like a rubble…
- Read more: North Devon & Exmoor’s Top 7 Spectacular Wild Swimming Locations
Transform your typical workout into a thrilling experience with wild swimming. Unlike swimming in a controlled environment, wild swimming offers a sense of adventure, a rush of endorphins, and a connection to the natural world. Embrace the chill of the water, the goosebumps on your skin, and the adrenaline rush as you navigate through rugged…
- Read more: Top Questions About Bideford, Answered 2023
Below are the answers to the top 15 or so questions about Bideford, let’s get started! Is Bideford worth visiting? Absolutely! Bideford is a charming town with a rich history and a friendly atmosphere. Known for its picturesque river views, great pubs, cafes, and fish & chip shops along The Quay, this lovely town in…
- Read more: Northam Burrows Country Park: A Comprehensive Guide 2023
Northam Burrows Country Park is a vast, beautiful landscape of sand dunes, salt marshes, and grasslands located in North Devon, just a stone’s throw from the town of Bideford. Stretching over 253 hectares, the park is a haven for wildlife, providing a range of habitats for plants and animals, including many rare and endangered species.…
- Read more: Westward Ho Beach & Surf Web Cameras
Westward Ho! is a well-known surf spot in North Devon, attracting surfers from all around the world. If you can’t be there in person, a surf camera can bring the waves to you! The Westward Ho! surf cameras below (we have 3 on this page!) provides a real-time view of the surf conditions, allowing surfers…
- Read more: Are Dogs Allowed on Westward Ho! Beach? (YES!) | 2023
Westward Ho! Beach is a popular destination for both beach lovers, surfers, sand castle builders and those with their four-legged friends. Dogs are welcomed all year round, with some minor restrictions during the summer months. In this article, we will explore the beach’s dog-friendly areas, seasonal rules, and nearby attractions to make your visit to…
- Read more: Does Bideford Bay have a Beach?
Explore the stunning beaches of Bideford Bay in Devon, UK, from the dramatic cliffs of Clovelly to the long, sandy stretches of Saunton Sands. Discover the unique features of each beach, and find out the answer to the question on everyone’s mind: does Bideford Bay have a beach?
Recent Blog Posts
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Absolutely Avoid Putsborough
- 11 Reasons Why You Should Absolutely Avoid Croyde
- Visitors Guide to Combe Martin
- Visitors Guide to Ilfracombe
- Visitors Guide to Croyde
- Visitors Guide to Woolacombe
- Why does Westward Ho have a Pebble Ridge?
- The Appledore-Instow Ferry: A Journey Through Time
- 9 Places Not to MISS OUT on when Travelling to Bideford
- Bideford to Barnstaple (and vice versa)
Things to See & Do