Escape to Dove Lodge's peaceful Devon countryside, and enjoy the bright open-plan living space, private decking and secure lawned area.
Dove Lodge, Highampton (Pet Friendly Lodge)
- Lovely holiday lodge, Single-storey located on the Legge Farm Cause Fishery in Highampton, Devon.
- One king-size bedroom and shower room with walk-in corner shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC.
- Open-plan living space with gas central heating, electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and TV
- Off-road parking, decking with outdoor furniture and one well-behaved dog welcome.
- Note: Fishing charges will apply, please bring fishing equipment, bait will be for sale, dogs must be kept on a lead when on the fishery as there are unfenced lakes.
|Pet Friendly:||✔️ Yes|
Dove Lodge offers a peaceful yet convenient escape to the countryside of Devon. Step up onto the private decking and head inside to find a bright open-plan living space for you to relax in. Curl up on comfy sofas in front of the TV or choose to enjoy a romantic meal at the dining table for two.
At the end of the hall is an elegant bedroom, featuring a king-size bed with fitted wardrobe storage, while the accompanying shower room includes a corner shower cubicle.
Outside, you can soak up the sun on your own private decking, while your pup enjoys the secure and enclosed lawned area. Nearby is the village of Sheepwash and its private fishery, plus plenty of walking trails including Dartmoor National Park, and the North Devon coast.
The address for Dove Lodge, Highampton (Pet Friendly Lodge) we have is: Dove Lodge, Highampton. Use the map below for a closer view. Do check with your host for a definite location.
About the Local Area (Highampton)
Welcome to Highampton, a charming village located in the heart of Devon. Highampton is a small yet beautiful village that offers visitors an authentic taste of rural life in the English countryside.
What is Highampton Famous For?
Highampton is not widely known for any particular attractions, but it’s famous for its eccentric village atmosphere, stunning natural scenery, and friendly locals.
Things To Do In Highampton
Highampton is a great destination for those seeking a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Here are some of the things you can do in Highampton:
- Enjoy a leisurely walk or hike in the scenic countryside and take in the breathtaking views of the rolling hills and picturesque farms.
- Visit St. Peters Church, a beautiful historic church that dates back to the 13th century. It’s a perfect place for those who appreciate architecture and history.
- Check out the Highampton Village Hall and Recreation Ground, where you can participate in local events, meet friendly locals, and enjoy outdoor activities.
Things Near By Highampton
Highampton is surrounded by several beautiful villages and towns that are worth exploring.
Here are some of the things you can see and do near Highampton:
- Visit Hatherleigh, a small market town that offers a variety of shopping, dining, and cultural experiences.
- Take a short drive to Dartmoor National Park, where you can experience the stunning natural beauty of the moorland and go hiking, cycling, or horse riding.
- Visit the RHS Garden Rosemoor, a beautiful garden that boasts an impressive collection of plants, flowers, and trees from around the world.
Highampton is a hidden gem that offers visitors a unique and unforgettable experience. It’s a perfect destination for those who want to relax, enjoy nature, and immerse themselves in the local culture.
Here are the featured accommodation to Dove Lodge, Highampton (Pet Friendly Lodge) which are also in and around Bideford.
Here are the related accommodation to Dove Lodge, Highampton (Pet Friendly Lodge) which are also in and around Bideford.
Our newsletter is packed with helpful tips and resources to help you mazimise your time in & around Bideford. Sign up now and join our community of savvy Bideford’ers.
About the Author
Welcome to Bideford.com! I’m Matt, a seasoned explorer and avid fan of Bideford and the broader North Devon area. With over a decade of consistent family visits, virtually every weekend, I’ve immersed myself in the rich history and vibrant culture Bideford & North Devon.
On this site, you’ll find a wealth of knowledge amassed from my adventures here. From in-depth local guides to engaging blog posts about Bideford. Whether you’re looking for recommendations on things to do or guidance on where to stay we have you covered. Join me as we delve into the heart of Bideford, North Devon – a town that’s more than just a destination, but an experience waiting to be discovered.
Do you want to see your favourite Bideford attraction, place to stay, event or activity listed here? Contact Us!
We have done our best to ensure that the details about Dove Lodge, Highampton (Pet Friendly Lodge) are correct at the time of publishing. But do be aware that things change over time and we’re also human. We do not provide all the content in our web listings. Much of it comes from third-parties. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or misrepresentations in these listings. Please note that the information presented here is solely for informational purposes and does not constitute an endorsement by us.