Enjoy a tranquil stay in Easter Cottage with sweeping sea views, recently renovated with modern amenities and a large idyllic garden.
Easter Cottage, Berrynarbor (Cottage)
- A charming terraced cottage situated near the village of Berrynarbor.
- Three bedrooms; 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x single.
- Family bathroom with shower cubicle, basin and WC, and a separate downstairs room with free standing bath.
- Kitchen, dining room, sitting room, drying room and Tassimo coffee machine.
- Electric central heating, electric oven and hob, fridge and freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, Smart TV, DVD player, WIFI, selection of books and games.
- Fuel and power included. Bed linen and towels included in rent.
- Roadside parking 50m away from the house and a large lawned garden area with garden furniture.
- No pets and no smoking. Local shop and pub within a 25-minute walk.
- Note: There is enough room for you to unload your car right outside the property and please park about 150 meters down the lane where the lane is wider. Note: Take care the end of the garden that remains unfenced to make the most of the views, please supervise young children.
|Pet Friendly:||❌ No|
Easter Cottage is situated on the outskirts of Berrynarbor, a terrace cottage with sweeping sea views. It has recently undergone modernisation and refurbishment, with a contemporary design running throughout, solar electric panels installed providing green energy and all-new central heating, hot water system, kitchen appliances, beds, furnishings, and floorings.
Upon entering the cottage, you can help muddy wellies off in the small porch area, then step into the formal dining area boasting a comfortable seating arrangement for hosting pleasant evening meals. Move into the sitting room, filled with an electric fire, a TV, books, and games – perfect for a cosy winter’s day relaxation.
Head over to the well-equipped kitchen, designed with all the necessary amenities needed to create delicious home-cooked meals. Stairs will lead to the three bedrooms which include a king-size double with ample storage and dual-aspect windows for plenty of natural light, twin bedrooms, and a single bedroom with breathtaking sea views.
A huge lawned garden area awaits outside, ideal for sipping on drinks and taking in the idyllic sea panoramas. 25 minutes away is the centre of Berrynarbor where you’ll find a local pub, a well-stocked shop and close access to the South West Coast Path with beautiful cliff shorelines.
The address for Easter Cottage, Berrynarbor (Cottage) we have is: Easter Cottage, Berrynarbor. Use the map below for a closer view. Do check with your host for a definite location.
About the Local Area (Berrynarbor)
Here are the featured accommodation to Easter Cottage, Berrynarbor (Cottage) which are also in and around Bideford.
Here are the related accommodation to Easter Cottage, Berrynarbor (Cottage) which are also in and around Bideford.
Our newsletter is packed with helpful tips and resources to help you mazimise your time in & around Bideford. Sign up now and join our community of savvy Bideford’ers.
About the Author
Welcome to Bideford.com! I’m Matt, a seasoned explorer and avid fan of Bideford and the broader North Devon area. With over a decade of consistent family visits, virtually every weekend, I’ve immersed myself in the rich history and vibrant culture Bideford & North Devon.
On this site, you’ll find a wealth of knowledge amassed from my adventures here. From in-depth local guides to engaging blog posts about Bideford. Whether you’re looking for recommendations on things to do or guidance on where to stay we have you covered. Join me as we delve into the heart of Bideford, North Devon – a town that’s more than just a destination, but an experience waiting to be discovered.
Do you want to see your favourite Bideford attraction, place to stay, event or activity listed here? Contact Us!
We have done our best to ensure that the details about Easter Cottage, Berrynarbor (Cottage) are correct at the time of publishing. But do be aware that things change over time and we’re also human. We do not provide all the content in our web listings. Much of it comes from third-parties. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or misrepresentations in these listings. Please note that the information presented here is solely for informational purposes and does not constitute an endorsement by us.