Unwind in this enchanting cottage near Bradworthy with its exposed stonework, cozy double bed, and outdoor terrace.
Wagtail, Bradworthy (Pet Friendly Cottage)
- Single-storey barn conversion
- One double bedroom, shower room & kitchen with sitting area
- Electric storage heaters, appliances & TV with DVD player
- Off road parking, private enclosed garden & shared garden & dog exercise field
- Shop & pub 2.4 miles, two well-behaved dogs welcome, no smoking & adult only
|Pet Friendly:||✔️ Yes|
This enchanting cottage near Bradworthy is the perfect abode for two. Nestled in a cute courtyard with four other cottages, it provides an exquisite setting that sparks the imagination while giving guests plenty of opportunities to explore.
The kitchen and living area have been thoughtfully designed with characterful exposed stonework, plus essential appliances to make preparing every meal effortless.
For more intimate conversations, there’s also a lovely dining room with characterful furniture which provides plenty of space to relish a delicious dinner and plan your next day’s activities.
When it’s time to sleep, the inviting bedroom presents a cosy double bed and ample storage space for your personal items. From here, you can reach the shower room where you can freshen up after a long day and start it off with a coffee on the terrace as the birds serenade you.
The address for Wagtail, Bradworthy (Pet Friendly Cottage) we have is: Wagtail, Bradworthy. Use the map below for a closer view. Do check with your host for a definite location.
About the Local Area (Bradworthy)
Nestled in the heart of North Devon, Bradworthy is a beautiful village surrounded by rolling hills and captivating countryside.
Unlike some of the more popular tourist destinations in the area, Bradworthy remains relatively undiscovered, making it the perfect destination for those looking for a peaceful getaway.
What is Bradworthy Famous For?
Bradworthy is famous for its annual Goose Fair, which takes place every year on the first Wednesday in October. The fair has been held in the village since the 12th century and is a popular event that attracts visitors from far and wide.
Things To Do In Bradworthy
Bradworthy may be a small village, but there are plenty of things to do and see in the area.
Here are just a few of the most popular:
- Take a stroll around the village and explore its charming streets and historic buildings.
- Visit the nearby beaches of Bude and Widemouth Bay, which are just a short drive away and offer stunning coastal views.
- Go for a hike on the South West Coast Path, which runs through the nearby countryside and offers some of the most spectacular views in the area.
Things Near By Bradworthy
If you’re looking for more things to do and see near Bradworthy, there are plenty of options to choose from.
Here are just a few:
- Visit the charming town of Clovelly, which is just a short drive away and offers stunning views of the coastline.
- Explore the rugged landscape of Dartmoor National Park, which is just a short drive from Bradworthy and is home to some of the most spectacular scenery in the area.
- Take a trip to the nearby Tamar Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which offers stunning views of the River Tamar and the surrounding countryside.
With its rich history, beautiful countryside, and friendly locals, it’s the perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Here are the featured accommodation to Wagtail, Bradworthy (Pet Friendly Cottage) which are also in and around Bideford.
Here are the related accommodation to Wagtail, Bradworthy (Pet Friendly Cottage) which are also in and around Bideford.
Our newsletter is packed with helpful tips and resources to help you mazimise your time in & around Bideford. Sign up now and join our community of savvy Bideford’ers.
About the Author
Welcome to Bideford.com! I’m Matt, a seasoned explorer and avid fan of Bideford and the broader North Devon area. With over a decade of consistent family visits, virtually every weekend, I’ve immersed myself in the rich history and vibrant culture Bideford & North Devon.
On this site, you’ll find a wealth of knowledge amassed from my adventures here. From in-depth local guides to engaging blog posts about Bideford. Whether you’re looking for recommendations on things to do or guidance on where to stay we have you covered. Join me as we delve into the heart of Bideford, North Devon – a town that’s more than just a destination, but an experience waiting to be discovered.
Do you want to see your favourite Bideford attraction, place to stay, event or activity listed here? Contact Us!
We have done our best to ensure that the details about Wagtail, Bradworthy (Pet Friendly Cottage) are correct at the time of publishing. But do be aware that things change over time and we’re also human. We do not provide all the content in our web listings. Much of it comes from third-parties. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or misrepresentations in these listings. Please note that the information presented here is solely for informational purposes and does not constitute an endorsement by us.