Welcome to Mill Bridge House, a cosy cottage near Barnstaple in Devon offering a comfortable homely atmosphere and pet-friendly lodging.
Mill Bridge House, Barnstaple (Pet Friendly Cottage)
- Delightful cottage close to the village of Barnstaple, Devon.
- 4 bedrooms and 2 cloakrooms with basin and WC
- Kitchen, dining room, sitting room, study/breakfast room, conservatory.
- Gas central heating and woodburner (first basket of logs included)
- Off-road parking for 3/4 cars, enclosed garden with patio and furniture, beach 10 miles.
|Pet Friendly:||✔️ Yes|
Mill Bridge House is a detached cottage located near Barnstaple in Devon. It offers a comfortable, home-from-home atmosphere for visitors, making it ideal for both families and friends and is pet friendly, allowing up to three well-behaved pets.
On entering the lodge, guests can relax in the cosy living room which features leather seating, wooden flooring and a woodburning stove. French doors open into a conservatory where you can enjoy views of the garden.
The well-equipped kitchen provides every amenity necessary for self-catering holidays, as well as a utility room attached. An inviting dining room adjoins the kitchen and also has direct access to the garden.
Upstairs, you will find the bedrooms with neutral furnishings throughout. Several of the bedrooms offer pleasant garden views and there is also a family bathroom with shower over bath.
The address for Mill Bridge House, Barnstaple (Pet Friendly Cottage) we have is: Mill Bridge House, Barnstaple. Use the map below for a closer view. Do check with your host for a definite location.
About the Local Area (Barnstaple)
With a history dating back to Saxon times, Barnstaple has retained much of its character and charm, making it a popular destination for visitors to the area.
What is Barnstaple Famous For?
Barnstaple is famous for its historic Pannier Market, which dates back to the 1850s and is still in operation today. The town is also home to the Museum of Barnstaple and North Devon, which showcases the rich history and culture of the area.
Things to Do in Barnstaple
Barnstaple offers a range of activities and attractions to suit all interests. Take a stroll along the River Taw and enjoy the stunning views of the countryside, or explore the narrow streets of the town centre and discover the many independent shops and cafes.
Other popular things to do in Barnstaple include:
- Visit the historic Pannier Market and browse the stalls selling local produce, crafts, and souvenirs.
- Take a trip to Rock Park, a beautiful green space with plenty of walking trails, a children’s play area, and stunning views of the River Taw.
- Explore the Museum of Barnstaple and North Devon and learn about the area’s fascinating history and heritage.
Things Near Barnstaple
While there is plenty to see and do within Barnstaple itself, there are also many nearby attractions that are well worth a visit.
Some of the most popular things to do and see near Barnstaple include:
- Visit the stunning beaches of Saunton Sands and Croyde Bay, both of which offer great opportunities for surfing, sunbathing, and relaxation.
- Explore the rugged beauty of Exmoor National Park, where you can hike, cycle, or simply enjoy the stunning scenery.
- Take a trip to the nearby village of Braunton and discover its quaint shops, cafes, and galleries.
Whether you’re interested in history, and culture, or simply enjoying the great outdoors, Barnstaple and the surrounding area offer something for everyone.
Here are the featured accommodation to Mill Bridge House, Barnstaple (Pet Friendly Cottage) which are also in and around Bideford.
Here are the related accommodation to Mill Bridge House, Barnstaple (Pet Friendly Cottage) which are also in and around Bideford.
Our newsletter is packed with helpful tips and resources to help you mazimise your time in & around Bideford. Sign up now and join our community of savvy Bideford’ers.
Do you want to see your favourite Bideford attraction, place to stay, event or activity listed here? Contact Us!
We have done our best to ensure that the details about Mill Bridge House, Barnstaple (Pet Friendly Cottage) are correct at the time of publishing. But do be aware that things change over time and we’re also human. We do not provide all the content in our web listings. Much of it comes from third-parties. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or misrepresentations in these listings. Please note that the information presented here is solely for informational purposes and does not constitute an endorsement by us.