Escape to Priory House, a holiday home in Barnstaple, Devon that sleeps up to sixteen and offers large open-plan living, garden and BBQ, games room and more!
Priory House, Barnstaple (Pet Friendly House)
- This property is located in Barnstaple, North Devon and contains 7 bedrooms; 1 x king-size with Smart TV, Juliet balcony, dressing area and en-suite, 1 x king-size, 1 x king-size with an en-suite, 1 double with an en suite, 1 double and 1 twin.
- Accommodation further consists of a living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area, utility room, sitting room, snug with gas fire and a bathroom.
- Features to note include gas central heating, 6 x Smart TVs, WiFi, selection of books and games, pool table, football table and gym equipment.
- Outdoor facilities comprise an enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio, furniture, barbecue and pizza oven as well as a Dutch wood-fired bath.
- The property is dog friendly with parking available, but no smoking. Shops, pubs and a river are within close proximity.
|Pet Friendly:||✔️ Yes|
Treat yourself to an unforgettable break and enjoying some serenity at Priory House. Located in Barnstaple, Devon this holiday home sleep up to sixteen guests, making it the perfect match for larger events or family gatherings.
You’ll be sure to feel right at home as soon as you enter the large open-plan living area — a well-equipped kitchen awaits with all the necessary appliances to make that self-catered stay an ease, along with a dishwasher and utility room equipped with washing machine and tumble dryer for any clean-up needed! Further entertainment is provided with two sitting rooms, one featuring a woodburner, and a snug with a gas fire. Plus, there’s a Smart TV showcasing hours of entertainment.
Let your competitive side take over in the external games room, blissfully burn off any steam in the sauna, or get active by utilising the on-site gym which has everything you need. Of course, a private enclosed garden with outdoor kitchen perfect for barbecuing and a pizza oven allows you and your group can dine alfresco under nearly night skies. What’s more, all furry friends are welcome as the property is dog-friendly and off-road parking also available.
When venturing further afield, take in the vibrant town of Barnstaple with an array of pubs, restaurants and cafes whilst enjoying a scenic stroll, or explore some superb beaches of the North Coast – Baggy Point boasting stunning views, Putsborough Beach or Bull Point Lighthouse – the unspoiled landscape awaits with plenty of walking and cycling opportunities. There are also various attractions nearby such as Arlington Court, Exmoor Zoological Centre, and if booked with Ref. 1123775, this property can sleep up to 18 guests.
The address for Priory House, Barnstaple (Pet Friendly House) we have is: Priory House, Barnstaple. Use the map below for a closer view. Do check with your host for a definite location.
About the Local Area (Barnstaple)
With a history dating back to Saxon times, Barnstaple has retained much of its character and charm, making it a popular destination for visitors to the area.
What is Barnstaple Famous For?
Barnstaple is famous for its historic Pannier Market, which dates back to the 1850s and is still in operation today. The town is also home to the Museum of Barnstaple and North Devon, which showcases the rich history and culture of the area.
Things to Do in Barnstaple
Barnstaple offers a range of activities and attractions to suit all interests. Take a stroll along the River Taw and enjoy the stunning views of the countryside, or explore the narrow streets of the town centre and discover the many independent shops and cafes.
Other popular things to do in Barnstaple include:
- Visit the historic Pannier Market and browse the stalls selling local produce, crafts, and souvenirs.
- Take a trip to Rock Park, a beautiful green space with plenty of walking trails, a children’s play area, and stunning views of the River Taw.
- Explore the Museum of Barnstaple and North Devon and learn about the area’s fascinating history and heritage.
Things Near Barnstaple
While there is plenty to see and do within Barnstaple itself, there are also many nearby attractions that are well worth a visit.
Some of the most popular things to do and see near Barnstaple include:
- Visit the stunning beaches of Saunton Sands and Croyde Bay, both of which offer great opportunities for surfing, sunbathing, and relaxation.
- Explore the rugged beauty of Exmoor National Park, where you can hike, cycle, or simply enjoy the stunning scenery.
- Take a trip to the nearby village of Braunton and discover its quaint shops, cafes, and galleries.
Whether you’re interested in history, and culture, or simply enjoying the great outdoors, Barnstaple and the surrounding area offer something for everyone.
Here are the featured accommodation to Priory House, Barnstaple (Pet Friendly House) which are also in and around Bideford.
Here are the related accommodation to Priory House, Barnstaple (Pet Friendly House) which are also in and around Bideford.
Our newsletter is packed with helpful tips and resources to help you mazimise your time in & around Bideford. Sign up now and join our community of savvy Bideford’ers.
About the Author
Welcome to Bideford.com! I’m Matt, a seasoned explorer and avid fan of Bideford and the broader North Devon area. With over a decade of consistent family visits, virtually every weekend, I’ve immersed myself in the rich history and vibrant culture Bideford & North Devon.
On this site, you’ll find a wealth of knowledge amassed from my adventures here. From in-depth local guides to engaging blog posts about Bideford. Whether you’re looking for recommendations on things to do or guidance on where to stay we have you covered. Join me as we delve into the heart of Bideford, North Devon – a town that’s more than just a destination, but an experience waiting to be discovered.
Do you want to see your favourite Bideford attraction, place to stay, event or activity listed here? Contact Us!
We have done our best to ensure that the details about Priory House, Barnstaple (Pet Friendly House) are correct at the time of publishing. But do be aware that things change over time and we’re also human. We do not provide all the content in our web listings. Much of it comes from third-parties. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or misrepresentations in these listings. Please note that the information presented here is solely for informational purposes and does not constitute an endorsement by us.