Experience peaceful tranquility and warm vibes in the semi-detached stone cottage in the charming village of Bradworthy.
Greenfinch, Bradworthy (Pet Friendly Cottage)
- Semi-detached stone cottage overlooking a pretty courtyard on a Devon working farm
- Reverse-level-accommodation with two bedrooms, ground-floor bathroom and first-floor open plan living area
- Electric storage heaters and electric fire, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books and DVDs
- Off road parking for 1 car, secure bike storage and private patio with furniture and use of shared gardens and dog exercise field
- Adults only, no children including infants, two well-behaved dogs welcome, no smoking and WiFi can be intermittent at times
|Pet Friendly:||✔️ Yes|
Escape to the tranquil village of Bradworthy in Devon and stay in Greenfinch – a modern semi-detached stone cottage nestled right next to the owners’ home.
Open the vibrant blue door and ascend to the first floor; you’ll be welcomed by an airy open-plan living area with wooden beams, exposed stonework and a cosy atmosphere. Accommodating three guests in two bedrooms, the house comprises one comfortable king size double bedroom and one single bedroom on the ground floor as well as a family bathroom.
Just off the beaten track, peaceful and private, this stunning holiday property offers plenty of attractions nearby. Set on a working farm in beautiful countryside, Bradworthy provides the perfect setting for a truly relaxing getaway. Enjoy quality time with your travel companions, explore the many visitor attractions, and savour the peace and serenity of rural Devon.
Have a larger group of friends and family wishing to come along? Greenfinch can also be booked in conjunction with refs 1078675, 1078677, 1078679 and 1078681 – enough space outdoors and indoors to cater for up to 11 guests!
The address for Greenfinch, Bradworthy (Pet Friendly Cottage) we have is: Greenfinch, Bradworthy. Use the map below for a closer view. Do check with your host for a definite location.
About the Local Area (Bradworthy)
Nestled in the heart of North Devon, Bradworthy is a beautiful village surrounded by rolling hills and captivating countryside.
Unlike some of the more popular tourist destinations in the area, Bradworthy remains relatively undiscovered, making it the perfect destination for those looking for a peaceful getaway.
What is Bradworthy Famous For?
Bradworthy is famous for its annual Goose Fair, which takes place every year on the first Wednesday in October. The fair has been held in the village since the 12th century and is a popular event that attracts visitors from far and wide.
Things To Do In Bradworthy
Bradworthy may be a small village, but there are plenty of things to do and see in the area.
Here are just a few of the most popular:
- Take a stroll around the village and explore its charming streets and historic buildings.
- Visit the nearby beaches of Bude and Widemouth Bay, which are just a short drive away and offer stunning coastal views.
- Go for a hike on the South West Coast Path, which runs through the nearby countryside and offers some of the most spectacular views in the area.
Things Near By Bradworthy
If you’re looking for more things to do and see near Bradworthy, there are plenty of options to choose from.
Here are just a few:
- Visit the charming town of Clovelly, which is just a short drive away and offers stunning views of the coastline.
- Explore the rugged landscape of Dartmoor National Park, which is just a short drive from Bradworthy and is home to some of the most spectacular scenery in the area.
- Take a trip to the nearby Tamar Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which offers stunning views of the River Tamar and the surrounding countryside.
With its rich history, beautiful countryside, and friendly locals, it’s the perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Here are the featured accommodation to Greenfinch, Bradworthy (Pet Friendly Cottage) which are also in and around Bideford.
Here are the related accommodation to Greenfinch, Bradworthy (Pet Friendly Cottage) which are also in and around Bideford.
Our newsletter is packed with helpful tips and resources to help you mazimise your time in & around Bideford. Sign up now and join our community of savvy Bideford’ers.
About the Author
Welcome to Bideford.com! I’m Matt, a seasoned explorer and avid fan of Bideford and the broader North Devon area. With over a decade of consistent family visits, virtually every weekend, I’ve immersed myself in the rich history and vibrant culture Bideford & North Devon.
On this site, you’ll find a wealth of knowledge amassed from my adventures here. From in-depth local guides to engaging blog posts about Bideford. Whether you’re looking for recommendations on things to do or guidance on where to stay we have you covered. Join me as we delve into the heart of Bideford, North Devon – a town that’s more than just a destination, but an experience waiting to be discovered.
Do you want to see your favourite Bideford attraction, place to stay, event or activity listed here? Contact Us!
We have done our best to ensure that the details about Greenfinch, Bradworthy (Pet Friendly Cottage) are correct at the time of publishing. But do be aware that things change over time and we’re also human. We do not provide all the content in our web listings. Much of it comes from third-parties. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or misrepresentations in these listings. Please note that the information presented here is solely for informational purposes and does not constitute an endorsement by us.