Leave the city behind and indulge in a romantic getaway surrounded by peaceful Devon landscapes at Jenny Wren Barn.
Jenny Wren, Bradworthy (Pet Friendly Barn)
- This beautiful detached, single-storey barn conversion rests on the outskirts of Bradworthy, Devon.
- All-ground-floor with one super-king-size bedroom with en-suite bath.
- Open-plan living space with a woodburning stove.
- Secure bike storage in exterior barn and a private enclosed garden with furniture.
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome. Note: Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
Nestled on the outskirts of Bradworthy, only 2.5 miles away, is Jenny Wren Barn; a charming single-storey retreat.
Bring your beloved and enjoy a romantic stay surrounded by the beautiful Devon landscapes. Perfectly designed for two, you are welcomed into an open-plan living area with a soft and inviting woodburning stove, promising cosy evenings in front of the TV. Cook up delicious meals in the modern and fully equipped kitchen with dining table to complete the setting.
Downstairs is a super-king-sized bedroom with plenty of storage space to unpack your belongings. An elegant en-suite bathroom features a bath and shower, as well as a large mirror giving you the perfect chance to get ready for a night out. From the bedroom, delight in wonderful views across the surrounding countryside towards the Tamar Lakes.
Step outside and take advantage of the private, enclosed rear garden for an evening with a bottle of wine. You can also use the larger communal gardens and dog walking areas during your stay.
The address for Jenny Wren, Bradworthy (Pet Friendly Barn) we have is: Jenny Wren, Bradworthy. Use the map below for a closer view. Do check with your host for a definite location.
About the Local Area (Bradworthy)
Nestled in the heart of North Devon, Bradworthy is a beautiful village surrounded by rolling hills and captivating countryside.
Unlike some of the more popular tourist destinations in the area, Bradworthy remains relatively undiscovered, making it the perfect destination for those looking for a peaceful getaway.
What is Bradworthy Famous For?
Bradworthy is famous for its annual Goose Fair, which takes place every year on the first Wednesday in October. The fair has been held in the village since the 12th century and is a popular event that attracts visitors from far and wide.
Things To Do In Bradworthy
Bradworthy may be a small village, but there are plenty of things to do and see in the area.
Here are just a few of the most popular:
- Take a stroll around the village and explore its charming streets and historic buildings.
- Visit the nearby beaches of Bude and Widemouth Bay, which are just a short drive away and offer stunning coastal views.
- Go for a hike on the South West Coast Path, which runs through the nearby countryside and offers some of the most spectacular views in the area.
Things Near By Bradworthy
If you’re looking for more things to do and see near Bradworthy, there are plenty of options to choose from.
Here are just a few:
- Visit the charming town of Clovelly, which is just a short drive away and offers stunning views of the coastline.
- Explore the rugged landscape of Dartmoor National Park, which is just a short drive from Bradworthy and is home to some of the most spectacular scenery in the area.
- Take a trip to the nearby Tamar Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which offers stunning views of the River Tamar and the surrounding countryside.
With its rich history, beautiful countryside, and friendly locals, it’s the perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Here are the featured accommodation to Jenny Wren, Bradworthy (Pet Friendly Barn) which are also in and around Bideford.
Here are the related accommodation to Jenny Wren, Bradworthy (Pet Friendly Barn) which are also in and around Bideford.
Our newsletter is packed with helpful tips and resources to help you mazimise your time in & around Bideford. Sign up now and join our community of savvy Bideford’ers.
About the Author
Welcome to Bideford.com! I’m Matt, a seasoned explorer and avid fan of Bideford and the broader North Devon area. With over a decade of consistent family visits, virtually every weekend, I’ve immersed myself in the rich history and vibrant culture Bideford & North Devon.
On this site, you’ll find a wealth of knowledge amassed from my adventures here. From in-depth local guides to engaging blog posts about Bideford. Whether you’re looking for recommendations on things to do or guidance on where to stay we have you covered. Join me as we delve into the heart of Bideford, North Devon – a town that’s more than just a destination, but an experience waiting to be discovered.
Do you want to see your favourite Bideford attraction, place to stay, event or activity listed here? Contact Us!
We have done our best to ensure that the details about Jenny Wren, Bradworthy (Pet Friendly Barn) are correct at the time of publishing. But do be aware that things change over time and we’re also human. We do not provide all the content in our web listings. Much of it comes from third-parties. Consequently, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or misrepresentations in these listings. Please note that the information presented here is solely for informational purposes and does not constitute an endorsement by us.